Amaranth Red is a leafy plant that needs very minimum care. We use amaranth red in many dishes in our home to prepare the meals. This is native variety leafy spinach with good taste and nutritions. Amaranth seeds are produced organically and no chemical used.
Amaranth seeds Technical specifications:
|Seed Name||Amaranth Red|
|GMO/Non GMO||Non GMO|
|No. of Seeds||100+|
Amaranth Plant Specifications:
|Plant Name||Amaranthus red|
|Seed germination time||5-10 Days|
|Harvesting||After 40 Days|
- Sow the Amaranth seeds in Seed tray/Pro tray to germinate using coco peat medium. Usually it will take 4 to 15 days.
- Transplant the seedling/baby plant from seed tray to prepared garden land or required Grow Bag.
- Amaranth Plant needs fertilizers to grow better and to increase the flowering and fruit setting.
- Vermicompost is best balanced nutrient feritilizer used basally. The plant will get better results with the periodic supply of vermicompost once in 15 days.
- Other than Vermicompost Bone meal, Rock phosphate, Panchagavya, Fish amino acid, Seaweed liquid, Humic acid will improve the growth and yield of the crop.
- Bio fertilizers like Azospirillum, Phospho bacteria and VAM will promote the plant growth by solublizing the nutrients from the soil to available form.
Amaranth Seeds are produced organically and free from any chemicals. The quality and taste of the vegetable/fruits will be authentic and in original flavour.
There are no reviews yet.