Chilli Long is used in dishes for Spice. We use Chilli in many dishes in our home to prepare the meals. Chilli seeds are native variety and has good germination rate.
|Seed Name||Chilli Long|
|GMO/Non GMO||Non GMO|
|No. of Seeds||50+|
|Plant Name||Chilli Long|
|Seed germination time||5-10 Days|
|Fruit setting||60 Days|
|Harvesting||After 75 Days|
- Sow the seeds in Seed tray/Pro tray to germinate using coco peat medium. Usually it will take 4 to 15 days.
- Transplant the seedling/baby plant from seed tray to prepared garden land or required Grow Bag.
- Plant needs fertilizers to grow better and to increase the flowering and fruit setting.
- Vermicompost is best balanced nutrient feritilizer used basally. The plant will get better results with the periodic supply of vermicompost once in 15 days.
- Other than Vermicompost Bone meal, Rock phosphate, Panchagavya, Fish amino acid, Seaweed liquid, Humic acid will improve the growth and yield of the crop.
- Bio fertilizers like Azospirillum, Phospho bacteria and VAM will promote the plant growth by solublizing the nutrients from the soil to available form.
- Neem oil is one of the best organic pest controllers used in organic agriculture that protects the plant from various insects, pests, diseases and fungal infections. Our Neem shield is a 1500 ppm water soluble pest controller that works well on plant protection.
- Neem cake powder is used to protect the plant from Soil based diseases.
- Tricho derma viride is used to control pathogenic fungal infections.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens suppress the plant diseases.
Seeds are produced organically and free from any chemicals. The quality and taste of the vegetable/fruits will be authentic and in original flavour. The vegetables are rich in nutrients and healthy. NativeIndian Organics supplies best vegetable seeds for home garden, terrace garden and kitchen garden practices. Buy our organic desi native vegetable and spinach seeds online at very reasonable best prices. We also have an organic terrace garden kit that contains all the necessary garden items to start a new home vegetable garden at your own place.