Vermicompost is well known and widely used organic fertilizer in agriculture and gardening. It contains good amount of nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium and other micro nutrients. Vermi compost is a complete meal for the plant. Organic Vermicompost fertilizer has good microbes and bacteria which will boost soil condition that results in better yield.
Vermicompost is also called as worm castings. The end result of the fertilizer appears like a small granules that is a sign of good quality vermicompost fertilizer.
What is a vermicompost?
Vermicompost is nothing but the earthworm castings that has more nutrients and minerals than the regular manure.
Organic Vermicompost fertilizer Benefits
- Vermicompost increases microbial activity in the soil.
- It improves the aeration in the soil and water holding capacity.
- Contains major nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, and other micro nutrients.
- 100% Organic fertilizer
- Soil Application: Apply 1 Kg organic vermicompost fertilizer up to 10 Plants basally. If it is a fruit-bearing tree then 1-2kg/tree is recommended.
- Agriculture: Apply 500 kg per acre along with bio fertilizers for better results.