At Native Indian Organics, we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality organic products and excellent customer service. However, we understand that there may be occasions when you need to return or request a refund for a purchase. Please read our refund and return policy carefully to understand your rights and obligations.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
Eligibility for Returns and Refunds:
- Our refund and return policy applies to all products purchased directly from our website, nativeindianorganics.com.
- Products must be in their original condition, unopened, and unused to be eligible for returns and refunds.
- If a wrong or damaged product is delivered, then it has to be informed to us with images within 14 days after delivery.
- We exclusively offer exchanges for defective or damaged products.
- Prior to receiving the replacement product, it is necessary to return the original item to 10/8, SP Kannusami Gounder Street, Opposite to Ambal Auto Service Center, Sanganoor Main Road, Rathinapuri, Coimbatore – 641027.
- After the exchange is processed, we will prepare and dispatch the replacement product to you. We will notify you of the shipment details, including the tracking information, so you can monitor the delivery status.
- If a wrong or damaged product is delivered, then it has to be informed to us with images within 7 days after delivery.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at or Call us : +91 88072 77191
Refunds Processing Time:
- Once we receive the returned item and verify its condition, we will initiate the refund process within 48 hours.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
In case you want to cancel your order, you can cancel your order within 12 hours.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Native Indian Organics, 5/484, Thekkampatti, Mettupalayam, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu-641113.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have any further questions or need clarification about our refund and return policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. We are here to assist you and ensure your satisfaction with our products and services.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.