Azospirillum lipoferum is a Nitrogen fixating Biofertilizer that converts the nitrogen into ammonium which can be easily observed by the plants. The plant growth inducing hormones and trace elements are also supplied to the plants by this biofertilizer.
Azospirillum Biofertilizer Main Benefits:
- Nitrogen fixing biofertilizer
- Biological growth promoter
- Environmental friendly
- Organic Fertilizer
All vegetables, fruits and flower crops
How to Use Azospirillum Biofertilizer :
- Seed Treatment: Mix 30g per 1 KG seed with a wetting agent like starch solution or jaggery solution then let the seeds absorb for 30 min in the shade before sowing.
- Soil application: 2KG per acre with Organic manure or vermicompost
- Foliar spray: 20g/1 Litre of water
- Soil Drenching: 30g/1 Litre of water
There are no reviews yet.