Coco peat coir block is a Plant growing medium used in Home gardening and Terrace gardening. It is easy to handle and has better aeration than the soil. Cocopeat coir 1kg block is used for seed germination in seed trays.
Coco peat coir will provide the best environment to seedling and root development in the early stage of plant growth. The block will expand upto six times from its actual size when the water is added.
This is 100% organic product and free from chemicals and contamination. It will retain the moisture and helps to get nutrients easily to the roots.
Coco peat coir Usage in home garden/terrace garden/kitchen garden:
- Take a block of cocopeat coir in a bucket or on a floor then pour water slowly until it gets all over the place.
- Mix the wet cocopeat coir until all the sides are exposed and wet.
- Now mix the vermicompost at the recommended amount as per the plant requirement.
- Then add bio fertilizer if needed. Add soil if needed.
- Now the mixture can be filled in a planter pot or grow bags to grow plants.
What is coco peat?
Coco peat is a coconut fibre or coconut husk that is separated from the coconut. The main fibres are collected for robes and other coir products. Rest of the coir fibres and powders are used to grow plants in agriculture and home gardening.
Coco peat coir has good water holding capacity that reduces the water usage. It is lightweight and free from pathogens that makes it a great medium to grow all the crops.
How to use coco peat?
Coco peat is a plant growing medium that is used in agriculture, home gardening, terrace gardening, kitchen gardening and poly house gardening.
In agriculture cocopeat is mixed with organic manure to retain the nutrients and bio fertilizer for a longer period of time. The water holding capacity is also high, which helps to reduce the usage of irrigation.
In kitchen gardening and terrace gardening coco peat is used to reduce the weight of pot soil by mixing the cocopeat with soil and fertilizers.
Coco peat uses:
- Coco peat coir is a good water retainer that helps to reduce water usage.
- It used as a nutrients supplier for plants
- The overall weight of the garden in the terrace is reduced by mixing coco peat that makes it easy to garden at home.
- Coco peat is a biodegradable and eco-friendly product that does not harm nature.
- Pathogens and other diseases are not spreaded through this medium.
- Root growth is faster in this medium than regular soil.
|7.5 Inch-3 Inch-7.5 Inch (H-W-L)
|Number of pieces
|Coco peat or coir fibre
NativeIndian Organics provides quality products that are always premium quality tested, fresh, cost effective and well maintained. We are providing all the essential gardening items like Organic fertilizers, Organic pest controllers, Vermicompost, Cocopeat, Native variety Vegetable seeds, Flower seeds, HDPE Grow bags, Plastic planters, Gardening tools and accessories. The shipping is free above Rs.699.
The delivery will take 2 to 5 days depending upon the location. We will try to send the product as soon as possible.