Ash Gourd seeds are Native varieties and organically produced seeds that are open-pollinated and untreated. The seed’s germination rate is above 80%. Ash gourd seeds, also known as winter melon seeds, are a nutritious and versatile ingredient used in many traditional cuisines.
- Number of Ash Gourd seeds – 10
- Common Name – Ash Gourd / Poosani
- Plant Height – Upto 15 feet
- Flower color – yellow
- Germination rate – Above 80%
- Soil condition – Well Drained
- Plant to Plant Distance – Min. 60 cm
Ash Gourd Plant Care:
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm)
- Ash Gourd seeds Germinate in 4-6 days.
- Needs full sunlight for better growth.
- Fertilizer should be applied monthly twice.
- Three days once watering is recommended for this plant.
- Spray Neem based Pest control to prevent the plant from insects.
- The harvest will start around 90 days.
NativeIndian Organics provides quality Ash Gourd seeds that are always premium quality tested, fresh, cost-effective, and well maintained. We are providing all the essential gardening items like Organic fertilizers, Organic pest controllers, Vermicompost, Cocopeat, Native variety Vegetable seeds, Flower seeds, HDPE Grow bags, Plastic planters, Gardening tools, and accessories. The shipping is free above Rs.700.
The delivery will take 2 to 5 days depending upon the location. We will try to send the product as soon as possible.
There are no reviews yet.