White Radish seeds are organically produced seeds. Radish vegetable is used in many dishes in our home to prepare the meals. White Radish seeds are native variety and has good germination rate.
White Radish seeds Technical specifications:
|Seed Name||Radish white|
|GMO/Non GMO||Non GMO|
|No. of Seeds||30+|
|Plant Name||Radish white|
|Seed germination time||5-10 Days|
|Harvesting||After 40 Days|
- Sow the White Radish seeds in Seed tray/Pro tray to germinate using coco peat medium. Usually it will take 4 to 15 days.
- Transplant the seedling/baby plant from seed tray to prepared garden land or required Grow Bag.
- Plant needs fertilizers to grow better and to increase the flowering and fruit setting.
- Vermicompost is best balanced nutrient feritilizer used basally. The plant will get better results with the periodic supply of vermicompost once in 15 days.
- Other than Vermicompost Bone meal, Rock phosphate, Panchagavya, Fish amino acid, Seaweed liquid, Humic acid will improve the growth and yield of the crop.
- Bio fertilizers like Azospirillum, Phospho bacteria and VAM will promote the plant growth by solublizing the nutrients from the soil to available form.
White Radish seeds are produced organically and free from any chemicals. The quality and taste of the vegetable/fruits will be authentic and in original flavour. The vegetables are rich in nutrients and healthy. NativeIndian Organics supplies best vegetable seeds for home garden, terrace garden and kitchen garden practices. Buy our organic desi native vegetable and spinach seeds online at very reasonable best prices. We also have an organic terrace garden kit that contains all the necessary garden items to start a new home vegetable garden at your own place.