Gongura is widely cooked greens in South Indian cuisine. Gongura or Pulicha keerai seeds are native variety and has good germination rate. The harvesting time is 50 days. Gongura is an indian variety and organically produced. Gongura is used in many dishes in our home to prepare the meals.
Gongura seeds Technical specifications:
|GMO/Non GMO||Non GMO|
|No. of Seeds||30+|
Gongura Plant Specifications:
|Seed germination time||5-10 Days|
|Harvesting||After 50 Days|
- Sow the Gongura seeds in Seed tray/Pro tray to germinate using coco peat medium. Usually it will take 4 to 15 days.
- Transplant the seedling/baby plant from seed tray to prepared garden land or required Grow Bag.
- Plant needs fertilizers to grow better and to increase the flowering and fruit setting.
- Vermicompost is best balanced nutrient feritilizer used basally. The plant will get better results with the periodic supply of vermicompost once in 15 days.
- Other than Vermicompost Bone meal, Rock phosphate, Panchagavya, Fish amino acid, Seaweed liquid, Humic acid will improve the growth and yield of the crop.
- Bio fertilizers like Azospirillum, Phospho bacteria and VAM will promote the plant growth by solublizing the nutrients from the soil to available form.
Gongura Seeds are produced organically and free from any chemicals. The quality and taste of the vegetable/fruits will be authentic and in original flavour. The vegetables are rich in nutrients and healthy. NativeIndian Organics supplies best vegetable seeds for home garden, terrace garden and kitchen garden practices. Buy our organic desi native vegetable and spinach seeds online at very reasonable best prices. We also have an organic terrace garden kit that contains all the necessary garden items to start a new home vegetable garden at your own place.
There are no reviews yet.