The lavender flower is an aromatic and ornamental flowering plant that produces vibrant violet colors. The Lavender flower plant seed germination rate is above 80%. The harvest will start from 80 days of planting.
Lavender flower plant seeds Specifications:
- Number of Lavender flower Plant Seeds – 50+
- Common Name – Lavender
- Plant Height – Upto 2 feet
- Germination rate – Above 80%
- Soil condition – Well Drained
- Plant to Plant Distance – Min. 30 cm
Lavender Flower Plant Care:
- Lavender flower plant seeds Germinate in 4-8 days.
- Needs semi sunlight for better growth.
- Fertilizer should be applied monthly twice.
- Four days once watering is recommended for this plant.
- Spray neem-based Pest control to protect the plant from insects.
- The harvest will start around 80 days.
NativeIndian Organics provides quality Lavender flower plant seeds that are always premium quality tested, fresh, cost-effective, and well maintained. We are providing all the essential gardening items like Organic fertilizers, Organic pest controllers, Vermicompost, Cocopeat, Native variety Vegetable seeds, Flower seeds, HDPE Grow bags, Plastic planters, Gardening tools, and accessories. The shipping is free above Rs.700.
The delivery will take 2 to 5 days depending upon the location. We will try to send the product as soon as possible.