Panchagavya is a well known organic fertilizer traditionally used in Indian agriculture for long time. Panchagavya is a plant growth promoter that improves the plant growth and yield. Panchagavya preparation is a proper combination of cow dung, urine, ghee, curd and milk. The fermentation process of these mixture is the result of nutrient rich organic fertilizer for agriculture practices. Panchagavya is an organic all purpose organic fertilizer.
This fertilizer contains macro nutrients and micro nutrients that will eliminate the deficiency of nutrient propblems in crops. Panchagavya is an organic all purpose fertilizer that has lots of micro organisms that helps to uptake the energy and nutrients from the soil and air. The soil becomes more fertile by continuously using this this fertilizer.
- Panchagavya improves microbial activity in the soil.
- It improves the flowering and growth of the crop.
- Organic all purpose fertilizer
- Contains many macro and micro nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, and other micro nutrients.
- 100% Organic fertilizer
- Soil Application: Drench the root zone with panchagavya at the rate of 30 ml per litre of water
- Agriculture: Use 30 ml per litre of water for foliar spray.