Pseudomonas Fluorescens is a dual purpose biofertilizer that suppresses the disease in the plant and promotes the growth. Pseudomonas is a bio control agent biofertilizer that prevents the roots from the fungi, bacterial diseases and produces the nutrients and trace elements that promote the plant growth.
- Bio control agent and growth promoter biofertilizer
- Biological disease control agent
- Environmental friendly
- Organic Bio Fertilizer
All vegetables, fruits and flower crops
How to Use:
- Seed Treatment: Mix 30g per 1 KG seed with a wetting agent like starch solution or jaggery solution then let the seeds absorb for 30 min in the shade before sowing.
- Soil application: 6 KG per acre with Organic manure or vermicompost
- Foliar spray: 20g/1 Litre of water
- Soil Drenching: 30g/1 Litre of water