Sun Flower is an ornamental flowering plant that produces vibrant yellow colors. Sun Flower seed’s germination rate is above 80%. The harvest will start within 90 days of planting. Sunflowers are relatively low maintenance and do not require much fertilization. However, if the soil is poor, a balanced fertilizer can be applied in the spring
Sun Flower Seeds Specifications:
- Number of Seeds – 30+
- Common Name – Sun flower
- Sun Flower Plant Height – Upto 4 feet
- Germination rate – Above 80%
- Soil condition – Well Drained
- Plant to Plant Distance – Min. 30 cm
Sun Flower Plant Care:
- Sun Flower seeds Germinate in 6-14 days.
- Needs full sunlight for better growth.
- Fertilizer should be applied monthly twice.
- Four days once watering is recommended for this plant.
- Spray Neem based Pest control to prevent the Sun Flower plant from insects.
- The harvest will start around 90 days.
NativeIndian Organics provides products that are always premium quality tested, fresh, cost-effective, and well-maintained. We provide all the essential gardening items like Organic fertilizers, Organic pest controllers, Vermicompost, Cocopeat, Native variety Vegetable seeds, Flower seeds, HDPE Grow bags, Plastic planters, Gardening tools, and accessories. The shipping is free above Rs.699.
The delivery will take 2 to 5 days depending upon the location. However, We will try to send the product as soon as possible.