Sun Flower is an ornamental flowering plant that produces vibrant yellow colors. Sun Flower seeds germination rate is above 80%. The harvest will start from 90 days of planting.
Sun Flower seeds Specifications:
- Number of Seeds – 30+
- Common Name – Sun flower
- Sun Flower Plant Height – Upto 4 feet
- Germination rate – Above 80%
- Soil condition – Well Drained
- Plant to Plant Distance – Min. 30 cm
Sun Flower Plant Care:
- Sun Flower seeds Germinates in 6-14 days.
- Needs full sunlight for better growth.
- Fertilizer should be applied monthly twice.
- Four days once watering is recommended for this plant.
- Spray Neem based Pest control to prevent the Sun Flower plant from insects.
- The harvest will start around 90 days.
NativeIndian Organics provides quality products that are always premium quality tested, fresh, cost effective and well maintained. We are providing all the essential gardening items like Organic fertilizers, Organic pest controllers, Vermicompost, Cocopeat, Native variety Vegetable seeds, Flower seeds, HDPE Grow bags, Plastic planters, Gardening tools and accessories. The shipping is free above Rs.699.
The delivery will take 2 to 5 days depending upon the location. However We will try to send the product as soon as possible.