The White Chrysanthemum flower is an Indian variety and is organically produced. They are also low-maintenance and require minimal attention once established.
White Chrysanthemum flower seeds Technical specifications:
|Seed Name||White Chrysanthemum|
|No. of Seeds||100+|
White Chrysanthemum Flower Plant Specifications:
|Plant Name||White Chrysanthemum|
|Seed germination time||5-10 Days|
|Harvesting||After 45 Days|
White chrysanthemum flower Seeds online are produced organically and free from any chemicals. The quality and taste of the vegetables/fruits will be authentic and in original flavor. The vegetables are rich in nutrients and healthy.
How to Grow White Chrysanthemum Seeds?
- Sowing: Plant White Chrysanthemum seeds indoors in early spring, or outdoors after the last frost has passed. Provide them with ample natural light for successful germination.
- Soil Preparation: Choose a location with well-draining soil enriched with organic matter. White Chrysanthemums prefer a slightly acidic to neutral pH level.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot. Ensure adequate drainage to prevent waterlogged conditions.
- Temperature and Sunlight: White Chrysanthemums thrive in full sunlight, requiring at least 6 hours of direct sunlight daily for optimal growth and blooming.
- Transplanting: If starting indoors, transplant the seedlings outdoors after the danger of frost has passed and they have developed a few sets of true leaves.
- Spacing: Provide ample space between White Chrysanthemum plants to accommodate their mature size and allow for proper air circulation.
- Pinching: To encourage bushier growth and more abundant blooms, pinch back the growing tips of young plants.
Plant Care Tips:
- Deadheading: Regularly remove faded flowers to promote continuous blooming and maintain a tidy appearance.
- Fertilization: Feed White Chrysanthemums with a balanced liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
- Winter Care: In colder regions, protect White Chrysanthemum plants from harsh winters by providing mulch or moving potted plants indoors.
Enjoy the enchanting blooms of White Chrysanthemums from late summer to fall!